What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
In view of the recent developments surrounding the coronavirus, Bright Plus also takes the necessary precautions. Here’s an overview:
As of May 18, Bright Plus offices will reopen again! But your health and the safety of our employees remain our biggest priority. That’s why we will work only via appointment and will limit physical interviews to a minimum for the time being.
Are you looking for a new job opportunity? Be sure to check our jobpage.
Do you have an online job interview? We're happy to share some tips and tricks.
We’re out – but not completely
In times of corona, our main focus is on everyone’s health. That is why Bright Plus is closing its offices, although we will remain available online, via our usual telephone numbers and email addresses; You can still apply for your dream job via our website and we would love to meet you online for an interview on Skype.
Thank you and see you soon!
- Our offices remain open and an on-call system is in place. However, we are restricting our presence at the office to minimise the risk of infection.
- The necessary hygiene guidelines shall be respected at our offices, and we will keep a distance when you come in for a meeting. Here are the seven golden rules again:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Cough/ sneeze in a paper tissue and then throw it away.
- Use paper tissues, not handkerchiefs.
- Stay home when you're sick.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- Avoid shaking hands and kissing.
- Avoid close contact with others when you are sick.
- You could ask to schedule an online interview, e.g. on skype.
- Are you not comfortable about coming to see us? Make sure to let us know. The contact details of our offices are available here.
We will update this article regularly and keep close tabs on the government’s guidelines.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Share it with your friends
More interesting articles
8 times Great Place to Work: no coincidence!
1 min. reading time
Working at Bright Plus: what is it like?
3 min. reading time
Exciting jobs in customer service
3 min. reading time
Back to work during your sick leave
2 min. reading time