What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an administrator you make sure that everything is running like clockwork. You provide full administrative support to the audit department. If you like a wide variety of tasks, this is something for you.
- Organizing calendars, meetings and conference calls, collating and distributing agendas and minutes and performing other related tasks where required;
- Making travel arrangements;
- Drafting outgoing mail, standard letters and other documents;
- Drafting memos and presentations following guidelines and using templates;
- Looking for improvements in the layout and structure of documents;
- Collecting and filing documents;
- Providing general administrative support where necessary;
- Structuring time and identifying priorities in your daily tasks, getting things done.
Tasks / Competencies
You are the right candidate if:
- you are strong in administration
- you are well-organised, trustworthy, flexible and accurate
- you dare to take initiatives and are able to prioritise
- you are fluent in English, Dutch and French
You will end up in a company culture where well-being is of the utmost importance. To guarantee a smooth integration, each employee is assigned a coach. This confidential advisor will welcome and guide you through the company from the first day to the last.
Besides a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits such as a smartphone, our client offers you an innovative and dynamic working environment with challenging opportunities on both a personal and a professional level. A good example is the continuous education and on-the-job training. Besides soft skills, hard skills will also be refined through an online learning platform.
About the employer
- Sector: Services
Our client is an international company, active in consultancy.