What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
The Assistant Planner is responsible to drive all the merchandise planning activities by supporting key tasks within the assigned team. He/she will provide strong analytical skills to help build a demand plan aligned with annual targets. He/she will proactively manage the inventory requirements and sell through in line with predetermined targets at all stages of the wholesale cycle, supported by key assignments he/she will receive.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for working with sales, allocation, merchandising and inventory management to translate strategic direction and line productivity expectations to customer;
- You run and circulate regular reporting, performance updates and actionable analysis to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability for the clusters;
- You will assist in execution of agreed plans, from range planning through to weekly performance management;
- You will collaborate pro-actively with the key business partners, supporting the decision making through analysis and insight;
- You assist in monitoring industry trends and in evaluating competition;
- You can provide recommendation on stock management, markdowns and movements to maximize sales, margins and minimize excess stock
- You will need to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis and insights to optimize line profitability, monetize new opportunities and identify risks.
- You will support all the projects related to wholesale reporting, wholesale merchandise and planning systems and processes, including data quality and key metrics.
Tasks / Competencies
- You ideally have 2 years of experience in a Planning role or equivalent.
- You are bilingual French and English and have excellent communication skills in order to convey strategic messages and directions to the various business stakeholders. Be able to build bridges between the 2 sides of the organization (Sales and Operations);
- You posses excellent analytical, reporting and problem-solving skills;
- You are organized with meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to prioritize large amounts of work to meet deadlines;
- Pro-activity and self-motivation is key and responsibilities will come as you evolve in the role;
- You must be able to multi-task, with strong ability to interact with multi-functional stakeholders.
- Unique opportunity to join a multicultural team and help them develop the French Market;
- An outstanding work experience placement in an award winning international, energetic and fun environment;
- A work appointment at the world’s number one denim brand working with high caliber, experienced professionals.
About the employer
- Sector: Textile
Our client is a global player in the fashion retail industry.
They are offering international talents the opportunity to work within a multicultural and pro-active environment, located in modern offices in Diegem.