What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Sales Administrator you will manage Customer accounts under the direction of the Manager Director, support sales and efficiently manage stock and order books.
- You will support the Team in meeting or exceeding the budget from existing / target customers;
- You will respond to all customer enquiries in a professional manner within the reasonable agreed;
- You will ensure customer orders are accurately translated to Accenture;
- You will accurately record and notify the Manager of any firm or potential changes to purchase orders;
- You will update and maintain records for all potential and existing customers;
- You will maintain integrity and accuracy of all computer data in accordance with the Data protection act;
- You will ensure stock levels are kept low by releasing allocated material for delivery as soon as there is sufficient available for a delivery (truck or vessel);
- You will actively work on a daily basis to offer group stock products to the Benelux market;
- You will work closely and in liaison with the Manager and team members to jointly manage all Key accounts;
- You will liaise closely with logistics to ensure customers’ orders are delivered on time.
Tasks / Competencies
- You are fluent in English. Any other European language are considered a plus, especially French and Spanish;
- You have a higher education degree with an administrative and/or commercial orientation;
- You preferably have some experience in administration/customer service and/ or logistics;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office package, in particular of Word and Excel;
- You have strong communication and excellent negotiation skills;
- You have a good feeling for commercial communication and sales in particular;
- You are a team player;
- You have a pro-active attitude (initiative to contact customers), ability to take a decision when necessary;
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Our client offers you a permanent position starting with an interim period before giving a permanent contract.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in a small work environment where you will be acquiring responsibilities and learning the tricks of the trade.
In an international and dynamic company based in Etterbeek, Brussels.
About the employer
- Sector: Metal
Our client is a manufacturer of stainless steel manufacturer based in Spain, their offices are conveniently located in the center of Brussels next to Montgomery.
The company is multicultural, open-minded and fast-paced.