What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will primarily be responsible for promoting and selling products and services in order to achieve or exceed targeted sales within the assigned territory, utilizing the end-user and distributor network together to facilitate sales. Moreover, you will build strong relationships with end-users and distributors network and train distributors’ sales force to achieve this.
- You will, identify and qualify new lead opportunities generated by Marketing, website, events, etc. with direct customers/partners contact and follow-up existing end-user business in partnership with the field sales teams.
- You will manage a portfolio of distributors/partners and grow the revenue.
- You will draw an individual business plan.
- You will build effective relationships with segmented customers by maintaining regular contact and have a solid understanding of the customers’ business needs.
- You will act as an internal CRM specialist and manage the CRM database to ensure customer data accuracy.
- You will liaise effectively with all departments (CS/Marketing/Sales) within the company.
- You will give commercial support to the Sales team to manage the territories efficiently.
- You will support GSC (Global Supply Chain) to optimize the stocks by selling excess and obsolete stocks.
- You will participate in team meetings and share your commercial approaches and strategies with your colleagues.
- You will actively participate in Inside Sales projects on request.
- You will support the field sales teams by providing backup when needed.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a Bachelor's or University degree or equivalent experience in a similar environment.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Sales; Inside Sales/Account Management/ Telesales role in international business to business environment.
- You are fluent in German and English. Knowledge of Dutch is a real asset.
- You have a good use of MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You have excellent telephone and written skills to communicate by phone and email.
- You have experience in engaging in business to business selling support.
- You are a fast learner and are able to deal with technical product information.
- You have experience in using business management systems (SAP/CRM).
- You will occasionally travel in the region.
This is a permanent function starting with an initial interim contract.You'll be offered an attractive salary package and flexible working hours (+ 1 day of teleworking per week).
You will be working with a great team of professionals, in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) to confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of medical and industrial devices (such as protection gloves). They are working with driven and motivated professionals in an international environment.
Their offices are located in Anderlecht, walking distance from the train station.