What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Learning a lot of new things regarding HR and Sales in a small amount of time, while showing off your social skills? YES WE CAN! Ready to take up the challenge?
- You love finding new talent and manage to attract the best candidates (think of your fellow classmates, your followers,…) through social media;
- Grasping the needs of others? Yes, through a phone screening, you are perfectly able to understand what the candidate is looking for and think of functions that might be a right fit for them;
- Proceeding to invite the best candidates for an in-depth interview? Check! You will be in charge of managing the agendas of the consultants and welcoming the candidates when they present themselves at the agency;
- You are a wiz in updating candidate profiles, you aim for perfection;
- Using your language skills? No problemo, you will help translating job advertisements and candidates’ files if needed;
- Writing job advertisements or mailings? You know how to embellish and share them through the adequate channels;
- Multiplying tasks is your daily lot. Organizing job events, managing incoming and outgoing mail as well as participating in job fairs are common practice.
Tasks / Competencies
- You ALMOST have your Bachelor or Master degree: you know what they say about the final stretch…
- You speak, read and write English like a native and are comfortable using it professionally. Preferably you know very good French or Dutch and any other European language is a plus!
- The MS Office package holds no secrets for you.
- You are bold: calling new candidates does not scare you. On the contrary, you recognize new talent at first glance!
- Organizing skills? Oh yes! Together with your team, you will perfectly be able to set priorities.
- You are proactive, creative and have excellent communication skills. New perspectives? YES PLEASE!
- Colleagues who can appreciate a little bit of humor. Bring it on!
- After an extraordinary 3 month internship inside a Great Place To Work, located in our Brussels based branch in Avenue de Tervuren 270, 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre you are: ready for the real business world, assertive and who knows, one of our new colleague?
- Career perspectives within our company are a possibility, or maybe it is Outsourcing Solutions that has your name written on it?
*Please note that only the applications of students or candidates who can work under an internship agreement (provided by their educative establishment) will be taken into consideration.
It does not sound like a regular internship but echoes your personality? Come and join our happy team! Present yourself through an Intsta Story, an original video or maybe you just prefer an old-school CV? Everything is possible, we leave it up to you! Contact us via email@example.com. See you soon!
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) To confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Other
International Talents is the division that specialises in the recruitment of multilingual and non-native Dutch/French speaking professionals at all levels.
International Talents has job vacancies in a variety of sectors. Our client companies are all international players in Brussels and its region where the official language of the company is a language other than Dutch and French.