What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be part of a highly professional and motivated team providing assistance to the management-team in a fast-moving environment.
Your main tasks:
- Planning, organizing and monitoring work (Manage, plan and organize the agenda;
- Coordinate the logistics including travel and accommodation arrangements, setting up conference calls, internal meetings and meetings with clients);
- Follow up on timesheet/expenses and invoices for bosses;
- Taking care of correspondence and document production (Initiate, read, follow-up and act pro-actively act on emails, mail, faxes and letters. Take notes and prepare information from dictation. Handle incoming calls independently and pro-actively whenever possible, and dispatch calls to the appropriate person to lighten the workload of your bosses);
- Helping out other assistants when needed (All our Executive Assistants are assigned to 2 or 3 members of our management team. To ensure that support can be maintained at all times, we have developed a back-up system where you may be asked to help out another assistant temporarily during their absence);
- Creating, developing and maintaining effective working relationships in your day-to-day work. It is also essential that you will keep on developing yourself to enhance your performance and help colleagues to enhance theirs;
- Reporting to management members you are assigned to and HR Coordinator.
Tasks / Competencies
You have a relevant working experience of +/- 3 years in similar role in an international environment and have been exposed to high level managers.
- Excellent command of the English language, very good command of French and Dutch language (written and oral);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent customer service attitude;
- Professional communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Strong organisational ability;
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime;
- Ability to perform well under pressure;
- Proper handling of confidential information;
Executive Assistants must be highly service-oriented, committed, dedicated, flexible, resourceful and a source of proposals. Courtesy, friendliness, helpfulness and energy are highly valued qualities.
- You will be working 40 hours/week with 12 recuperation days. Some flexibility towards working hours will be necessary;
- Open office-environment with a good atmosphere. You will have plenty of internal & external contacts;
- Salary according to experience with extra benefits including: an insurance package, a bonus, a pension funds, overtime recuperation, a parking and a restaurant;
- A supportive environment with up-to-date office technology;
- Opportunity to develop superior secretarial skills.
About the employer
- Sector: Services
Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Our clients works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
You will have the opportunity to fully realise your potential and to contribute to the success of the company.