What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Operation Analyst you'll be working between departments in our ecommerce team, sales and marketing team.
- You will create the audit for our client's retail Network online.
- You will lead this project with all European cluster and account managers.
- You will consolidate information from the different clusters into a total European level
- You will sell out report for Digital cluster:
- You will run and circulate regular reporting, performance updates and actionable analysis to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability for all brands
- You will look at standards and procedures and propose improvements if needed
- You will support all the projects related to retail reporting, retail merchandise and planning systems and processes, including data quality and key metrics (support development of new IT tools)
Tasks / Competencies
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- You are organized with meticulous attention to detail;
- You have the ability to prioritize large amounts of work to meet deadlines;
- You are able to multi-task, to be flexible and to perform in a fast-paced environment;
- You are proficient with of MS Office (particularly Excel), and comfortable learning new software tools and mining internal and external data;
- You have knowledge of MS Publisher (is considered a plus).
One of our top clients (based in Diegem and easily accessible via public transport) is looking for an analytical thinker with excellent Excel skills to assist on a temporary basis for 6 months (with the possibility of extension). This is a dynamic place to work where ‘thinking outside the box’ counts! Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) To confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Textile
Our client is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in the clothing industry.