What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As office manager for our client located in the heart of our capital, you will be THE person in charge! Your responsibilities are great, your function is varied. Here is a small grasp of how you will spend your days:
- You are the first point of contact for the Brussels office, managing reception, welcoming visitors, keeping the office running;
- You are the right hand to the attorneys in the office: managing agenda's, organising meetings, prepare files, assist lawyers with their daily tasks;
- You are in charge of the office and facilities management: working with suppliers, paying invoices, working with building owners;
- You will assist the HR director in taking care of tasks for the Brussels office; implementing training programs, managing personnel files, monitoring health and safety compliance;
- You help organise company and other marketing events, you make sure that all office technology is in order;
- You will assist the Director of Administration with Accounts Payable and other important tasks.
Tasks / Competencies
In order to perform your tasks, you need the following profile and skills:
- You have a Bachelor's degree;
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience in an international professional services firm setting;
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- You have proofreading skills for grammatical, typographical and spelling errors;
- You are able to adapt to changes in work environment, to multi-task, prioritize work and stay focused when under pressure;
- You are a professional and stay calm when handling difficult situations;
- You are a team player and show leadership abilities;
- You are able to show commitment and pride in your job and work environment;
- You show initiative, a “can-do” attitude and you take ownership of responsibilities and outcomes.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you are rewarded with a very nice salary and benefits. You will enjoy a great level of independence in a very kind and loyal working environment.
About the employer
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is a renowned American law firm who is opening a new location in Brussels. You will be at the heart of the opening of this new branch, and will be on the front line of this exciting new adventure!