What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Our client is looking for a motivated and energetic Sales Admin Assistant to provide support to their sales team covering DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), liaising with Key Account Managers and Sales Management on top of driving some specific sales tasks and prospection jobs.
Essential job duties:
- Your tasks encompass a variety of administrative tasks to support the sales team (mainly Key Account managers);
- You will assist customers with incoming inquiries by mail or phone (pricing, requests for product availability or expected delivery dates);
- You will issue quotes for products and transportation cost;
- You process orders in SAP;
- You manage the process of providing testing units (loan units) to customers and follow up to ensure the timely return of the product;
- You will be working as a Back-Up (absence, holiday cover) for the regional sales team working with customers to provide them daily sales support;
- You will support the sales team and management with reporting;
- You will work closely with Customer Service to coordinate logistics (from an admin perspective) for international clients in DACH;
- You onboard new customers (set up pricing in the system, provide access to the web-shop portal, provide an overview of the company's tools,etc.)
- You build/review/complete potential customers lists and engage in prospection job to support sales team;
- You provide admin support to the Regional Sales Director.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in the German language;
- You are proficient with computer and software applications including MS Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Having experience in logistics and knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- You have strong administrative and organisational skills;
- You are proactive and can multitask;
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment;
- You are a team player, enthusiastic, have a positive personality, and are results-driven;
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who possesses the ability to prioritize tasks.
You will be joining an international, multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic work environment in Brussels (Haeren). our client values teamwork, personal creativity and pride themselves on always encouraging their employees to express themselves.
They offer a high level of autonomy and endless opportunities to build your professional future.
You will be offered a temporary contract until the end of the year with possibility of extension.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) To confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is a market leader in the distribution of specialty niche technologies, based in Brussels.