What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an international admin assistance you will provide support to the various departments in an international trade organization in the center of Brussels.
- You Provide full administrative support including travel arrangements to various departments; including accommodation and group bookings, visas;
- You will manage the full membership invoicing and follow-up of payments;
- You will do follow up of registration of colleagues to event and provide the material follow-up for the conference (documents downloading and archiving…).
- You will provide full administrative support including travel arrangements and expenses reports;
- You will provide full administrative and logistical support to the meeting organizer;
- You will handle the order and management of stocks and supplies;
- You will ensure operational, flexible and efficient back-up tasks when required;
- You provide back up at reception, welcome visitors and provide proper control of access to the offices.
Tasks / Competencies
- You are computer literate (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Internet);
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English with ability to understand and speak French, other languages such as Italian or Spanish are a big plus.
- You have strong organisational skills and attention to details;
- You are flexible and able to produce results on time;
- You are Able to work with figures and documents to produce high quality work;
- You have highly developed social and communication skills;
- You are a self-starter and capable of judging when and how to take initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international Trade Association and work in a true international work environment.
The offices are located in the heart of the European district.
This is a Permanent position with a very attractive salary and extra legal advantages ( DKV, Travel insurance, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Annual bonus etc)
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is an International Trade Association located in the heart of the European quarter. Providing services to over 400 members across Europe.