What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an Administrative Assistant you will give a strong and transversal support to the project managers and to the department.
- You will control offer drafts are ready and prepare offers for the client;
- You will control offers are requested to suppliers and subcontractors;
- You will control subcontractor invoices and follow up deliveries;
- You will control and input invoices data in IT systems;
- You will create client invoices;
- You will manage stock for the department;
- You will create reporting documents;
- You will control and input various data in IT systems;
- You will create new processes;
- You will communicate numbers and reporting to internal and stakeholders;
- You will manage the administrative assistants team;
- You will provide multilingual support to project managers.
Tasks / Competencies
- You are highly fluent in French, German, Dutch or English;
- You hold a highschool degree and/or a Bachelor Degree;
- You have minimum 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar function;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- You have the ability to adapt with several IT systems;
- You believe in integrity and honesty;
- You are open and creative;
- You have positive attitude;
- You are motivated and ambitious.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in an international environment and a nice salary package according to experience.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) To confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Car
Our client is one of the leaders in providing services in in the areas of electrical engineering, utility services, solar engineering, building management, steel construction or CAD software solutions.