What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an Admin Assistant you will provide complete administrative, secretarial, organizational support.
- You will be managing incoming and outgoing communications (e-mails, paper correspondence, phone calls).
- You will be participating in conference call and meetings and taking notes.
- You will be maintaining internal lists and databases.
- You will be updating websites.
- You will be preparing and sending out surveys, newsletters, event invitations, registration forms.
- You will ensure financial support and administration to client operations.
- You will be calculating membership fees.
- You will be invoicing and performing verification of expenditures.
- You will process payments and report on receivables.
- You will be preparing quarterly financial updates.
- You will organize, prepare and assist in meetings and events.
- You will be searching and selecting event location.
- You will be negotiating contract with hotels and event venues and other suppliers.
- You will act as main person of contact for all logistics: deal with participants registrations, questions and follow up on registration fees payment.
- You will be dealing with logistics (such as badges and event documents, shipment of event material) and providing on-site support (registration desk, overall supervision of meeting room set-up and catering service).
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a Management Assistant background or education and have 5 years relevant professional experience working in English. Working experience with international or European associations is a plus.
- You possess strong numerical and analytical skills.
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and in an additional European language.
- You have strong computer skills (MS office, website management, social media, online survey or online event registration tools).
- You are proficient with most common website CMS like drupal, word press, jomla or others.
- You are proficient with online tools for email marketing services, event registration, survey.
- You have the ability to work within a team and autonomously.
- You have the ability to manage time and prioritize workload.
Our client offers you an attractive salary and remuneration package commensurate with experience. You'll be working in an international working environment with a leading firm, based in the center of Brussels, in Montgomery.
You will be part of continuous training and professional development.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) To confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Services
Our client is an international and dynamic company located in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport,in Montgomery area.