What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
You will be responsible for managing all company-related projects:
- You will manage the office, the internal and external suppliers, you will be in charge of supporting the different managers for the Brussels office;
- Together with the Director you will manage the tenders and contracts that need to be handled for and with the clients, both in private and public sector;
- You will be in charge of managing the personnel and payroll administrator, liaising with the payroll provider, administering salary and other extralegal advantages;
- You will manage all finance performance together with the dedicated accountant;
- Last but not least, you will put your IT skills to good use: you will be liaising with the providers and you have a good understanding of the best software and project management software processes to be able to manage lots of projects and data.
Tasks / Competencies
For this position the following attributes are required:
- You have a bachelor or equivalent, and at least 5 – 10 years of experience in a similar role;
- Moving around in an international environment in Brussels, you are proficient in English, both written and spoken, and have a very good level of French and Dutch;
- You have a good common sense to be able to figure things out independently, more specifically you have a knack for IT-related matters and are able to manage IT- and software implementation projects;
- You have a broad and deep knowledge of the administration of projects
- You have an eye for detail, you are a true professional in an international corporate working environment.
In return for your knowledge and experience, our client offers you a very exciting and greatly varied project management job, a fixed contract. You will be working with a great bunch of people who like to work hard and also play hard, and who are passionate about what they do. This challenging job in an international environment comes with a very nice salary package and benefits, and a lot of freedom to make this place of work your own.
About the employer
- Sector: Services
Our client is a strategic communications consultancy working on pan-European projects for clients in the public and private sectors. They specialise in creating high-level policy events; managing complex programmes; PR and all types of marketing communications; and EU-related public affairs.