What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Customer Service Representative you will have to work cross business.
- You will support the Order-To-Cash processes (orders, disputes & credits, enquiries, returns, monitoring).
- You will support Supply Chain processes through your analytical and operational involvement.
- You will be able to provide a professional level of support to the Back Office & Field sales staff and customers by processing a broad knowledge of the products, processes, tools and policies.
- You will be able to monitor product and information flows as well as resolving issues.
- You will contribute to the company goals in the areas of customer satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for monitoring physical and information flows.
- You will manage all incoming calls (including orders) and incoming e-mails to Customer Service shared mailboxes.
- You will be responsible for issue resolution and reactive communication towards the customer, including coordination of the issues especially with Back Office teams.
- You will handle return info check-creation in SAP.
- You will handle offer preparations and manage the invoicing.
Tasks / Competencies
- You hold a Bachelor degree.
- You speak Norwegian at a native or near native level and fluently in English.
- You have 1 to 3 years experience in customer service and order management.
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- You are a computer literate.
- You ideally have experience with SAP/ ERP system.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are a pro-active team player with a distinct drive for execution and results.
- You have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and are able to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues in other departments and disciplines.
- You are able to manage several tasks and projects at once.
Our client offers you the oppotyunity to work for an international company, in beautiful offices located in Heerlen.
You will be offered a competitive salary and an interesitng benefits package depending on experience. This function is intended to be permanent.
About the employer
- Sector: Medical / Paramedical
Our client is a global leader in medical technology, services, and solutions. The offices are based in Heerlen.