What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will process orders received from A to Z efficiently and accurately in accordance with agreed Customer and Business requirements in coordination with production storage sites and service providers.
You will directly interact with Sales Managers and other key functional teams e.g. Product Planning, Logistics Operations, Manufacturing Loading Teams, Technical, Finance & Credit Control Teams.
- You are the focal point for Customers and Overseas Agents placing orders.
- You liaise with Sales and Local Planning to determine acceptability of terms and conditions.
- You will be handling orders in an accurate and timely manner ensuring that needs are fully met.
- You ensure that all movements from the Production or Storage Sites are made correctly.
- You will build and sustain strong customer relationships and have a solid understanding of the customers’ business needs.
- You ensure maximum customer satisfaction by ensuring that the customers’ business needs are met on time and in a satisfactory manner and assess potential for further growth initiatives.
- You maintain an active role in the post-sale follow-up by ensuring optimal operational supply performance and state of the art customer service.
- You act as prime contact person for the customers of the portfolio.
- You manage (receive, register, follow-up and report) all complaints received from his/her customer and ensure a professional and pro-active feedback to the customer.
- You monitor the price and contract management process.
Tasks / Competencies
- You are in possession of a Bachelor Degree or have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer facing role;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English;
- You have excellent telephone manner;
- You can handle stress, you are customer-oriented and have problem-solving capability;
- You have an eye for detail and have strong organizational skills;
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and can take initiatives.
A competitive package according to experience, in an international environment.
This function is based in Evere.
This is initially to start with a CDD of 6 months which can become permanent.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) To confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Chemistry
Our client is specialized in the chemical industry, providing solutions to a variety of industries. They have more than 4,300 employees operating in ten countries across Europe. They are working in modern offices, based in Evere.