What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Team Assistant you will report directly to the Head of the company’s Representative Office.
- You will ensure a proactive and efficient office management.
- You will be scheduling and be in charge of travel management, organization of meetings/phone/video conferences.
- You will be responsible for filing and document management.
- You will prepare and handle independently in- and outgoing office correspondence.
- You will be responsible for orders of office supplies, claim for travel expenses and handle payment of invoices.
- You will be the front face of the company.
Tasks / Competencies
- You are fluent in English, German and French.
- You have excellent computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You have ideally some previous experience working at European institutions
- You have an organized approach to administration.
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize.
- You are able to work on your own initiative and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have very strong organizational skills with the ability to work effectively and accurately in an international environment.
- You have the ability to work independently and to demonstrate flexibility.
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a small team, as part of a larger Group. Our client is an international financial service company.
Working in modern offices in the center of the European quarter of Brussels.
You will be offered a Part Time ( Monday to Thursday, 30,4 hours/week) permanent contract with a very competitive salary and benefits package ( Eco-chèques (€250/an), Assurance group, pension and life insurance, Assurance hospitalization, 20 Holidays + 10 extra, Public Transport 100% reimbursed ).
About the employer
- Sector: Insurance
In-house lobbyists and trade/professional associations
our client is an international financial service company. Since over 125 years, they offer products and solutions in insurance and asset management.
- servicing 88 million customers in over 70 countries with over 140.000 employees
- among the top 30 of the world’s largest public companies
- the leading property-casualty insurer globally
- among the top 5 in the life/health insurance business
- the worldwide leader of travel insurance, assistance services and personal services
- the leading strategic partner to the automotive industry, serving over 40 car brands in more than 30 countries;
- among the top 5 asset managers globally,
- the global leader in credit insurance,
- among the top 5 in the industrial insurance business.