What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
This is a permanent role in a international company, working in the import and export department in Antwerp port.
- You will check the invoices for accuracy and complete information.
- You will handle incoming contracts and liaise with clients.
- You will handle the administration of European customer orders and SC related administration requests.
- You will ensure customer’s satisfaction through high quality service.
- You will have regular contact with customers to gather relevant business information.
- You will create and maintain customer’s information in ERP system.
- You will oversee all incoming invoices for Raw Materials from various European destinations (Germany, Spain, etc).
- You will plan product delivery and raw material intake.
- You will proceed to logistics arrangement in terms of transportation, warehousing and handling operations.
- You will call suppliers to obtain missing or incorrect information.
Tasks / Competencies
- You are fluent in English and French, with a good knowledge of Spanish (other languages such as German or northic languages are a big plus).
- You have previous experience in a similar role and industry in customer service is a big plus but not a must.
- You are able to make informed and mature decisions.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
- You are a solution seeker and a forward thinker.
- You are capable to keep a clear overview and to follow-up systematically.
- You are able to learn quickly (with training) and to work autonomously.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international team, this is an interim position followed by a permanent contract. Our client is located in Antwerp port.
You will receive a training in the job and a very competitive salary package and advantages above standard.
About the employer
- Sector: Food
Our client is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. This company is present in 5 continents and their expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.