What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As the Executive Assistant to the Director-Europe, you will offer her support through extensive diary management and outstanding communication skills.
- You will plan and manage appointments.
- You will maintain Events and Marketing Calendars.
- You will participate in conference calls to draft conference call reports.
- You will manage and coordinate the Director’s business trips.
- You will translate articles from French/German/Italian to English and vice versa.
- You will review press releases and marketing communication in French/German/Italian.
- You will assist in the delivery of ad-hoc marketing projects.
- You will manage and reconsolidate the Director’s expenses.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant.
- You have written and spoken fluency in English with additional fluency in German or Italian, and preferably have some knowledge in French.
- You have a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially in Excel.
- You have experience in extensive travel and calendar management.
- You have previous budget management experience.
You will be offered a temporary contract until the end of the year with the possibility of extension.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) to confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Tourism
This is a great opportunity to join an international company as our client has offices located in North and South America as well as in Europe. They promote, assist and facilitate the development of tourism. Their offices are located in the Avenue Louise and easily reachable by public transport.