What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
We only have one goal for our candidates: finding the ideal job. For our customers, too, we make every effort to find the ideal match. Would you like to be the link between the two and are you keen to work in a result-oriented team? Then you’re the HR & Sales Consultant we are looking for!
- To ensure the smooth start-up of new vacancies with our clients by means of an extensive briefing with your Business Manager or a careful intake with the client by telephone
- To ensure that vacancies with our clients stand out by means of attractive vacancy texts on the appropriate job channels
- Spotted talent? You then take the necessary action for a qualitative selection of the interested candidates in order to make the perfect match with the vacancies. You not only work with new talent, but also with suitable candidates from our existing database, or actively search for interesting profiles yourself via direct searches.
- You introduce your top candidates and manage the entire selection procedure from A to Z. You take the lead and persist, including in more challenging cases, until you have found the ideal final candidate for our clients! Your excellent communication skills and power of persuasion form the ideal basis for this.
- Found the perfect match? You closely monitor the start of the candidate and regularly check the progress of the collaboration, including on the client's premises. During these contacts, you always have an eye and an ear for new opportunities and skilfully apply the appropriate Bright Plus HR solution to meet the customer's needs.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have gained valuable work experience that you can use for this position
- You are fluent in English and French, Dutch is a strong asset.
- Your enthusiasm is contagious, clients and you can easily persuade candidates.
- Is your goal just out of reach? Then you go that extra mile to achieve this as best you can.
- You are a doer who enjoys working towards results!
In addition to an attractive salary package and 32 days of leave, you can count on:
- A great company car
- A smartphone with a subscription
- Friendly colleagues with a good sense of humour
- A cheerful working environment where there is always room to celebrate (preferably with a nice piece of cake), teambuilding sessions or even the occasional fun incentive trip etc.
- Growth opportunities! Our business is growing and you can grow along. We guide you through workshops, training courses etc. so that you can develop yourself further.
Is this job right for you and are you eager to turn our company into your new workplace? Be sure to let us know!
About the employer
- Sector: Services
For more than 25 years, our company has been specialized in recruiting and recruiting multilingual support profiles. No wonder we are the market leader in our niche. Thanks to an extensive screening and our nose for talent, we know in no time to find the best candidates for the vacancies.
And our Plus? Those are our people! Together with a lot of motivated and talented colleagues, we strive every day for the best results, the nicest challenges and the coolest atmosphere. And who knows, maybe we'll do that together with you soon!
Would you like to know more? Then take a look at our website.