What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Latitude Customer Support you will provide technical support to field personnel, clinicians and other internal customers. You will help our customers use our products by providing immediate, accurate and up-to-date information regarding current and historical market-released products.
- You will provide global industry-leading technical support to customers via multiple communication pathways (phone, fax, email).
- You will analyze and assess product operation and make recommendations for optimal device management.
- You will support and train customers through phone consultation, training programs, written correspondence and general field assistance.
- You will document and evaluate customer inquiries, comments and concerns.
- You will maintain and develop the systems used by Technical Services and other company personnel.
- You will achieve and maintain proficiency in market-released and future products.
- You will achieve and maintain working knowledge of clinical product operation.
- You will create relevant technical publications and reference materials.
- You will participate in pre-market – release technical evaluation of products.
- You will maintain up-to-date general industry knowledge, including current Investigational studies and preliminary results.
Tasks / Competencies
- You are fluent in English and French and knowledge of Italian, German, or Dutch is a plus.
- You have a Customer Support background.
- You have advanced troubleshooting skills.
- You have problem solving skills.
- You are service minded.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You are motivated to help people.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You are eager to learn.
This position is for a maternity cover of 4 to 6 months.
You will have the opportunity to join a multinational company with beautiful offices in Diegem and with more than 25 000 employees across the world. You will be offered a full time interim contract.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) to confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is one of the leading companies in producing medical devices and in developing a broad portfolio of meaningful innovations that improve outcomes, reduce costs, increase efficiencies and—most importantly—help more people in more places around the world live longer, healthier lives.