What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
To support our client's activities in Germany, we are currently looking for a German-speaking Sales Support. In your function, you will provide vital sales support to German clients and employees from their offices in Anderlecht.
- You are in charge of answering and following-up incoming calls from German customers;
- You will guide customers through the ordering process and assist them to the best of your capabilities;
- Your support to the clients will be creating and following-up quotations and processing orders in the database;
- Claim handling will be one of your tasks as well;
- You will always strive to think in terms of solutions and always stay customer oriented;
- You will have to share your insights in their way of working and support the development of the company to enable its growth.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have some experience in Customer Service Support function or Sales support function;
- You need to have good communication skills, feel comfortable on the phone and speak very good German. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus to communicate with the Belgian team;
- You will be part of a small back-office team focused on German activities: so you will have to be autonomous and accurate;
- You will have to organize your administrative workload, taking into account internal procedures and ensure accurate follow-up of these different tasks;
- As you will also be responsible for quotations, knowledge of our industry and/or products is considered very much a plus.
- Our client is located in a brand new inspiring working environment in the Coca-Cola building in Anderlecht.
- They have stimulating facilities like a fitness center, a restaurant, dry cleaning,..
- You will be offered continuous training & development by a coach;
- They offer a satisfying salary package with attractive extralegal benefits like group- and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and a bonus system.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) to confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client has been leading the way in the B2B market for all office, warehouse and workshop materials for over 50 years.
They are the market leader in their sector in Benelux and they are offering a spot in one of the most ambitious and growing parts of the entire group. Their German division is growing fast and they need the employees that can grow and evolve together with the company.