What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
The Services officer will be at the heart of the Services and Programme operation and will support in delivering high quality Services. The role will cover the Operation support and Project coordination support.
- You will be responsible for auditor management: application, auditor guidance’s, day to day support.
- You will be handling the company’s Capacity Building general inquiry.
- You will manage the company’s BSCI Platform requests support: to Members, Producers and Auditors.
- You will handle invoicing, reporting and process and documentation update.
- You will be sending Audit Quality Survey.
- You will be monitoring Member quality survey and Memos .
- You will handle the coordination of other small-scale projects.
- You will be organising Project Groups, Calibration meetings, meeting minutes taking.
- You will be in charge of bookings, attendance, visa requests.
- You will participate in other projects.
Tasks / Competencies
- You are fluent in English and additional languages are an asset.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience.
- You have excellent knowledge of Windows Office, notably Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are autonomous and solution oriented.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are a team player and diplomatic, articulate and assertive.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- You have a dynamic and open personality.
- You are detail-oriented and thorough.
- You have excellent time management and writing skills.
- You have the ability to multi-task and coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- You have the ability to fit well into a multi-cultural team and flexible organization.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade, they bring together over 2,400 retailers, importers, brands and associations from more than 40 countries. Their membership contains organisations of all sizes and all sectors.