What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
You will play an important role in our clients' dynamic HR team where you will offer support to the HR Manager and HR Advisor, assisting with all HR administrative related activities and projects.
This is a great opportunity - with growth perspective - for a starting HR professional to gain generalist knowledge about the day-to-day HR operations in an international law firm.
Your main responsabilities:
- First line support for general HR administrative queries.
- Assist with the onboarding process (induction schedules, buddy program.
- Support the timely and accurate run of the monthly payroll.
- Administrative follow-up of all fringe benefits.
- Maintain all personnel files, update HR databases and profiles on intranet.
- Help out with the organisation of HR events (job fairs, staff appreciation day.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have obtained a Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources.
- You have a maximum of 3 years of relevant experience in HR administration and/or payroll.
- You are trilingual Dutch, French and English.
- You have excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- You are pro-active and a natural-born problem-solver.
- Confidentiality, accuracy and integrity are a second nature to you.
- You are able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You have good communication skills and a positive attitude.
Our client offers a competitive salary and fringe benefits (lunche on vouchers, group & hospitalisation insurance, costs for public transport are fully reimbursed) as well as a pleasant working environment
After an initial interim period you will be offered a permanent contract.
About the employer
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
They are genuinely interested in their people: they value diversity and believe in the development of team members.
Be Supportive - They care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
Be Collaborative - They give, share and join in
Be Bold - They stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
Be Exceptional - They exceed standards and expectations
Offices are easily accessible by public transport.