What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Our client is looking for his/her next qualified Admin Assistant. Ideally located in the heart of the EU District (Brussels), you'll be joining a dynamic team in a company promoting scientific solutions for a better world. As an experienced Admin Assistant:
- You will be taking care of the reception and welcoming visitors.
- You will be updating the company's intranet/internet sites.
- You will organise meetings by sending invitations, making sure to do a proper follow-up with the participants, by preparing and dispatching doodle polls, by taking care of the preparation and dispatching of agendas, attendance lists, and name badges.
- You will be organising and managing the company's teleconferences via Webex. You will need to ensure the smooth running of the teleconferences from A to Z and be able to take notes and minutes if required.
- You will be in charge of the preparation of face-to-face meetings organised by the company.
- You will be handling other administrative tasks such as archiving, stock management, etc.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an Admin Assistant.
- You are an IT literate and have knowledge of Webex.
- You speak perfect English and you have knowledge of the French language.
- You are proactive, dynamic and service-minded.
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You'll be joining a dynamic team in the heart of the EU district in Brussels.
- You'll be part of a company where innovation, (self-) improvement and development is key.
- You'll be offered a competitive salary and fringe benefits.
- You will have a 6 months interim contract with the possibility of becoming permanent.
About the employer
- Sector: Chemistry
Our client works closely with leading scientists, industries and governments, to promote scientific solutions for a better world.
They are located in the EU district of Brussels.