What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As the Administration Assistant, you will mainly report to the Administration Department Manager.
- You support the recruitment of External Staff, follow-up the received requests, and prepare/publish the job adverts.
- You ensure administrative follow-up regarding the on-/off-boarding of External Staff, as well as their trainings.
- You deal with HR related matters for External Staff (i.e. CV’s formatting, timesheets, allowances, insurances, spreadsheets).
- You are the first point of contact for all general requests from External Staff.
- You make travel bookings and verifying the associated expense claims of External Staff.
- You gather and verify report data from External Staff and subcontractors.
- You integrate, finalize and distribute contract reports covering mission cost and work progress from External Staff and subcontractors.
- You will update lists, procedures, and manuals related to the External Staff, in line with the Company standards.
- You will update the intranet content related to the External Staff information.
- You provide support in logistics with respect to external events.
- You provide support to the Administration Department Manager when required.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You have at least 3 years of proven experience in an administrative role.
- You have strong communication skills (spoken and written) in English and French or Dutch.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel).
- You have the ability to process and apply numerical information.
- You have a structured and organized way of working.
- You have strong coordination skills.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- You have a proactive approach, with initiative and the ability to work independently.
Our client offers a full-time position with an indefinite contract of employment in a professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged. You would be working in a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany, and the Netherlands and receive an interesting remuneration package.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client provides products and services in a number of different areas such as Avionics, Robotics, Human Exploration, Science and Earth observation.