What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
What is your job?
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Undertake all document production tasks to the highest standards and to agreed deadlines using appropriate software and all available resources.
- Undertake photocopying, scanning and faxing as required.
- Manage Lawyers’ calendars and travel arrangements.
- Deal with visitors in a confident and professional manner.
- Establish and maintain effective and accurate filing systems (hard copy and electronic).
- Assist Lawyers in legal procedures.
- Record time for Lawyers in our Electronic Time entry system (DTE).
- Working proactively as part of a team to ensure time is used effectively using all available firm wide resources to meet pressured deadlines.
- Effectively manage and prioritise work.
- Demonstrate flexibility in supporting principals and fellow secretaries.
Tasks / Competencies
Who are you?
- Management assistant or equivalent experience.
- Trilingual EN / FR / NL.
- Solid secretarial experience in a professional services / corporate environment.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint , a good knowledge of Excel.
- Must be able to follow direction.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Demonstrate initiative to anticipate lawyers’ needs.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Client oriented.
Our client offers you a dynamic position as an assistant. A full time and fixed contract in an international and well known lawyer company.
Salary to discuss and other interesting avantages.
About the employer
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is a truly global law firm, uniquely positioned to help their clients achieve their ambitions in today's G20 world. The Firm's Brussels office is located in the heart of the city's European Union quarter, not far from the European Commission's DG Competition. Approximately 50 lawyers from many European and other countries practise both European Union law, with particular attention to competition law, and Belgian corporate and commercial law.