What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Project Assistant you will contribute to administrative tasks of the company's Projects and Corporate activities, by providing assistance in day-to-day management activities and in any new business activities.
- You will identify, collect and compile all information required to fulfil Corporate rules and ensure that all requirements and deadlines as set by the company's funding lines are met.
- You will collect, compile and follow up legal and contractual documents required for projects and activities preparation.
- You will assist in the process of the proposal submission and during the negotiations when necessary.
- You will provide necessary support to the Project/Activity Team in day-to-day administrative tasks: draft correspondence, collect, compile and distribute all data activities, assist in the process of activity reporting.
- You will act as an interface between the Project/Activity Partners and the Managers.
- You will organise meetings, events, workshops, according to the agenda, including logistics, registration, taking minutes.
- You will handle multiple projects at the same time.
- You will provide support to the Communications department.
- You will file and archive all project documents (ISO management system).
Tasks / Competencies
- You have minimum 2 years experience in an assistant role, preferably in European Commission funded projects.
- You have excellent oral/written English skills, proficiency in other European languages is an asset.
- You are able to take minutes.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS office.
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- You have experience in operational and administrative tasks.
- You have knowledge of the Transport & ITS field (is an asset).
- You are efficient, flexible and stress resistant.
- You are a team player and able to work autonomously.
- You are enthusiastic and positive.
Our client offers you a unique opportunity to work in an international environment in the heart of Brussels. The offices are easily accessible by public transport.This function is intended to be permament and might start with an interim period.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) to confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is an international organization in Europe that promotes research and defines Intelligent Transportation Industry standards.