What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Communication and Marketing Officer you will support the congress department in the implementation of tasks related to the organization events and Congresses.
- You will work with the Programme and Exhibition & Sponsorship Managers to gather necessary information to promote sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and highlight events during the Congress.
- You will handle the speaker management (database management, getting in touch and follow up invitation letters, collecting bio’s, content).
- You will provide support in promotional activities.
- You will write targeted email campaigns messages, articles, press releases, news and update the Congress website accordingly.
- You will liaise with the Communication department to ensure coherence with the company activities.
- You will organize other events related to the Congresses.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have excellent English verbal and written skills.
- You have previous related experience in communication and event organisation.
- You have experience in media and communications, and are a skilled content writer.
- You have knowledge of Wordpress and MailChimp.
- You have knowledge of Illustrator and basic graphic design skills.
- You have knowledge of CMS/CRM (it's a plus).
- You are organised, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work within a team.
- You have many trasferable skills and are eager to learn.
Our client offers you a unique opportunity to work in an international environment in the heart of Brussels. The offices are easily accessible by public transport.This function will start with a temporary contract, but could be extended to a permanent one.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) to confirm your application!
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is an international organization in Europe that promotes research and defines Intelligent Transportation Industry standards.