What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an Office Assistant, you will be in charge of the general upkeep and well-being of the office space and facilities such as security, power, maintenance, plants, etc.
- You will make regular orders of goods for the office (e.g. stationery, snacks) from vendors.
- You will liaise regularly in French and English with Belgian vendors.
- You will welcome visitors to the office and be the first point of contact of the office.
- You will file and submit invoices and follow up on overdue invoices.
- You will manage Edenred & Sodexo meal vouchers of employees.
- You will assist with office activities such as ordering catering for meetings with external clients.
- You will liaise frequently with various eBay departments across EMEA and the US.
- You will be in charge of mail management with bPost and FedEx.
- You will sort and forward important documents to the relevant department.
- You will assist the Government relations and 2dehands team with any organizational matters.
- You will assist the Director Associate General/ Head of Office with submitting expenses, mailings and signing legal documents.
Tasks / Competencies
- You preferably have some experience as an Office Assistant or a similar role.
- You speak perfect English. Any other language is a plus.
- You master common software such as Microsoft Word, Excel.
- You are proactive, dynamic and service-minded.
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Immune to stress, reliable, spontaneous and sociable are attributes that describe you.
- You work on a part time basis and are willing to come to the office in Brussels every day of the week (morning).
This is function is intended to be a Total Outsourcing position. It is a long term mission, with a contract that is renewable on a yearly basis.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) to confirm your application!
About the employer
- 360 Colleagues
- Sector: Other
Our client is a global company renowned for online shopping. Located in very convenient offices in the center of Brussels.