What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You solve problems before anyone knows that a problem exists! As a dynamic, driven Case Team Assistant (CTA) you’ll work with little direction to support several of our most senior Business Services Team (BST), Project Leaders and Principals.
- You will manage and assume responsibility for agendas, effectively prioritizing on behalf of your team members in appropriate situations.
- You’ll identify and manage the right priorities and processes to ensure that the consultants we support have what they need to seamlessly serve the needs of our clients.
- You’ll book (and unbook) travel, schedule (and reschedule) meetings, keep track of time and expenses, support the consulting team process, and generally keep up with the fast pace of our most senior BST and consulting staff.
- Providing high-level support for senior BST members, Project Leaders and Principals in a fast-paced and changing client service environment. You sweat the small stuff, have strong attention to detail and accuracy, particularly when under pressure.
- Anticipating and coordinating point-to-point travel needs as necessary. You’re proactive, looking ahead at what needs to be done on all dimensions.
- Making judgement calls – you’re highly professional and diplomatic (dealing with consultants who can be very demanding at times can be a challenge, but a challenge you're up to), you know when to ask for help or advice, are perceptive and practical.
- Building working relationships with key stakeholders. You’re extremely people focused with a certain 'joie de vivre'.
- Provide diary management, scheduling of internal/external meetings and administrative support to Project Leaders/Principals.
- Point of contact for phone calls in case of absence of Project Leaders/Principals; assist in developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Coordinate room reservations and logistic help.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Back-up for Reception and Executive Assistants.
- Help Project Leaders/Principals on the appropriate archiving of documents on the server.
- Deliver trainings to new hires on specific topics.
- Produce high quality PowerPoint documents and client format within deadlines for the case team (follow through regarding the drafting and proofreading of the document, correct formatting,…).
- Liaise with consulting staff and client team members regarding amendments.
- Coordinate the production workload, leverage team or external resources to meet required deadlines.
Tasks / Competencies
WHO ARE YOU:
- A Bachelor or Master degree with working experience in secretarial duties.
- Excellent written and spoken English, French and Dutch.
- Proficient computer skills for software (demonstrated basic software knowledge in PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Experience in agenda and travel management is an asset.
- You’re highly responsive with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organisational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes magic while providing creative solutions, driving our high-level customer service, and positively impacting our client work.
- A strong intellectual curiosity. You’re a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS YOU:
- A full time contract and a fixed contract.
- A good salary with a lot of extralegal benefits.
- The posibility to work in an international company in the heart of Brussels in nice offices.
- You'll be working within a closely knit team of Executive Assistants and Case Team Assistants reporting into an Office Manager.
- You'll be supporting up to 4 BST members, Project Leaders and Principals and you'll work with the other administrative team members to back each other up and help each other out when things get extra busy or when someone is out of the office.
- The team is very collaborative and enjoys learning and mentoring each other.
- Your manager will be a great resource for support and trouble-shooting, and will provide developmental guidance and support as your grow your career.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is a pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and they continue to innovate and redefine the industry. They offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society.
The are situated in the Center of Brussels, very easy to access by public transport.