Your responsibilities and your tasks:
- Manage orders cooperating with central functions with particular focus on out of stock, delays in delivery. Smooth execution and follow up of promotional orders alerting and taking necessary action order to ensure the best tradeoff between service level and cost.
- Manage all customers claims related to order to delivery process and related logistics penalty identifying root causes and actions with appropriate functions aiming to reduce incidence.
- Produce order confirmations and other documents like certificates or other declarations.
- Secure stickering, sampling, other customizations’ execution.
- Manage customer returns and product withdrawal.
- Management of 3PL (logistics execution of accountable processes) in the day-by-day issues
- Work closely with all functions in the country/region to ensure perfect execution of orders cycle and customer management.
- Propose and contribute to projects which will improve process and operational efficiency activating HQ Customer Service Competence Center or Customer Service Development, ensuring execution and follow up.
- Master data Maintenance - internal (customer logistics data/material) and external.
- Ensure tracking of main service level KPIs initiating appropriate actions/follow up to maintain agreed standards.
- Act as POC for customers, regarding supply chain issues and activate accordingly relevant functions as necessary.
Your skills & competencies:
- Language qualifications – You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- Bachelor degree (1st cycle of University)and at least 1 year working experience on customer service, process analyst, logistics.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office - Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot, data management).
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Available to travel.
Our client offers you:
- A fixed contract for 12 months.
- A full time contract (38h/week, NO SHIFTS).
- Interesting salary and a lot of extralegal advantages.
- Possibility for homeworking.
- Sector: Other
Our client, active in the food industry, wants to recruit a Customer Service Professional. The position is based in Brussels (Watermaal-Bosvoorde). The individual will report hierarchically to the Managing Director – Benelux & functionally to Customer Service Senior Manager.