What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Our client doesn’t offer a traineeships. They offer journeys. Exciting and adventurous. To young people who want to boost their talents at inspiring companies.You, as a Talent Travel Agent, can help them to find those young talents.
What will your journey looks like:
- Recruit and select leaders of tomorrow.
- Help top-notch companies win the war for talent.
- Be part of a Great Place To Work.
- Enjoy the crazy-happy vibe of our clients' team.
Other tasks will be:
- Manage your own set of traineeships
- Set up actions and campaigns, monitor the inflow and adapt where needed.
- Screen, interview, assess candidates and close the contract with them.
- Questions about traineeships? You’re the answer!
- Recruit on campus and beyond.
- How to meet and recruit young graduates? You tell them!
- Happy univs, schools and student associations? Thanks to you.
- Organize and take part in job fairs and workshops to attract graduates.
- Create and organize awesome recruitment event and activities. The crazier the better!
- Recruitment channels.
- Find and nurture our fabulous partners.
- Manage the recruitment platforms.
- You’re a lover of data. You measure and analyze the actions and processes.
- Of side projects, especially HR ones.
Tasks / Competencies
What’s in your bag:
- A master’s degree.
- French native level and good professional English & Dutch.
- A passion for HR.
- A natural feel for recruiting and connecting with people.
- Enthusiasm and an open mind.
- Solid planning and organizing skills.
- Flexibility and autonomy.
- Team spirit and a drive to get better every day.
What our client adds to your bag:
- An active role in a growing company.
- A Great Place To Work.
- A competitive salary with company car.
- Your own personal development journey.
- A stimulating no-nonsense environment.
- An open feedback culture.
- The freedom to do things your way.
About the employer
- Sector: Training & Education
The traineeships of our client is designed for ambitious talents with leadership potential. The programmes develop talented individuals who are seeking new challenges. Individuals who want to make an impact.
With the help of professional coaching and feedback sessions, they will develop their leadership skills to the fullest potential.
The offices are located in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre.