Support all aspects of MDPs' client work:
- Manage highly complex calendars and political sensitivities to schedule client meetings, case team meetings and events.
- Effectively prioritize client needs (both within and across different client teams).
- Team with other EAs/Staff members to ensure casework is effectively coordinated.
- Assist with client communications, slide-writing/decks, Excel and research, as required.
- Maintain high-levels of confidentiality.
Support business development of Partners:
- Coordinate client outreach both during case work and throughout the year.
- Be a thought partner for business development planning.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients' support staff.
- Support all aspects of MDPs' internal commitments.
- Proactively manage internal commitments and effectively manage prioritization between client and internal commitments.
Coordinate all administrative tasks for MDPs:
- Screen and respond to incoming communications.
- Coordinate all travel needs.
- Process Time and Expenses reports on timely basis; reconcile monthly corporate card charges.
- Provide general administrative support: telephone support, mail, copying, client material management/archiving, contact management, calendar functions, voice mail and e-mail distribution.
Team both within and across offices; provide back-up to other EAs as needed.
- A Bachelor or Master degree with working experience in secretarial duties.
- Excellent written and spoken English, French and Dutch.
- Proficient computer skills for software used at the company (demonstrated basic software knowledge in PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Experience in agenda and travel management is an asset.
- You’re highly responsive with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organisational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes magic while providing creative solutions, driving our high-level customer service, and positively impacting our client work.
- A strong intellectual curiosity. You’re a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
You'll be working within a closely knit team of Executive Assistants and Case Team Assistants reporting into an Office Manager. You'll work with the other administrative team members to back each other up and help each other out when things get extra busy or when someone is out of the office. The team is very collaborative and enjoys learning and mentoring each other. Your manager will be a great resource for support and trouble-shooting, and will provide developmental guidance and support as your grow your career at this company.
Our client offers you:
- A contract of indefinite duration in a quality company, within a pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary supplemented by interesting extra-legal benefits (such as insurances, luncheon vouchers, bonus, reimbursement of public transport, mobile phone, etc ...).
- Very easy access by public transport (train, metro and bus).
- Sector: Services
Our client pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and they continue to innovate and redefine the industry. They offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of their team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what they are doing today and where they are headed next. They count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return they are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.