What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Based in Brussels you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-maker.
Within our dynamic HR department, you will support meaningful projects on the administrative side. You will support the team mainly on Employment contracts, Learning and Development, HRIS tools and HR communication.
What are your responsabilities?
- You will support our HR BP in different tasks related to the training organization coordinating all administrative operations tasks in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in our processes.
- You will be the ‘superuser’ of our training management tool and you will ensure reporting functionalities.
- You will support the training plan creation administratively by coordinating trainings: session creation, trainer communication, participant list submission, location & catering booking….
- You will take end-to-end responsibility for recurring trainings like the introduction day, language trainings,... Manage the relevant suppliers with whom the team works.
- Organize supplier list & documents and ensure contract archives.
- You will ensure the creation of vendors and execute the PR/PO creation & tracking process. Coordinate legal & subsidy requirements.
- You will build the necessary training input for the social balance and do online registration with partners like Cefochim and ….and governmental bodies to reclaim all subsidies and compensations.
2 HR Administration
- You will prepare employment contracts, amendments/annexes to contracts and ad hoc correspondences
- You’ll act as first point of contact for employees that have HR related questions
- You act as a backup for our payroll expert
Tasks / Competencies
Who are you?
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken en written)
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- A team player, flexible and multitasks.
- Autonomous and customer oriented.
- Able to structure your work and excellent in managing priorities.
- Stress resistant with sense of humor!
Our client offers you:
- A full time contract (40h/week) in an international and dynamic environment.
- An interim contract, with possibility of fixed contract after 6 months.
- An interesting salary with extralegal advantages.
- You will be part of a great company with a nice impact on our society!
About the employer
- Sector: Pharmaceutics
Our client, is on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. They work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes, and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, they create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve their mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!! This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to their mission and be impactful.