What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
What are your tasks as a Personal Assistant?
For the CIO you will:
- Manage CIO’s agenda, organize meetings (internal and external), manage tribe-wide agenda, related logistics.
- Filter phone calls.
- First line of contact for suppliers.
- Manage and prioritize emails (specifically: identify important emails requiring a follow-up).
- Organize board-level meetings with stakeholders (insurers, brokers).
- Translation of important outgoing mails to Dutch, help the CEO Assistant for document translation (NL=>FR, FR=>NL, more rarely EN to FR & NL).
- Organize onboarding of new staff.
- Register employees to trainings, seminars, organize travels.
- Control timesheets of consultants.
Backup of the CEO Assistant
For the Product Owners you will:
- Manage their agendas, organize meetings.
- Translation of important outgoing mails to Dutch.
Tasks / Competencies
Who are you?
- You have at least 10 years of experience in the same kind of position.
- You have a excellent knowledge of Dutch and French (spoken en writte) and a good knowledge of English.
- A good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Discrete – e.g. for handling salary information.
- Open and communicative – we are a small organization and we’d like to keep informal, efficient interactions with people.
- Dynamic and at ease in a fast-changing organization.
- Pragmatic and problem solver. Critical mind about internal processes.
- Able to work in team (directors, assistants, delivery tribe leaders).
- Happy to help the organization.
What does our client offer you?
- A dynamic & stable environement.
- A competitive salary, with a lot of extralegal advantages.
- A full time position with flexibel hours (37,5/35h).
- A fixed contract after a 6 months.
About the employer
- Sector: ICT & Telecommunications
Our client is a digital services company, situated in Watermael-Boitfort in Brussel.