What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As experienced Personal Assistant you will work for an innovative and international company. They are located in Brussel, near central station, which is very easily accessible. Their aim is to meet the world’s growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible.
The content of the role can evolve depending on the areas the appointed individual would like to grow and develop.
The Country Chair for BELUX has a significant level of work outside of the Brussels office, hence the Management Assistant needs to be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
Administration support : travels, meetings, expense claims, contacts, follow up holiday planning Country Coordination Team members (CCT), Country Chair budget set up and monitoring, etc.
BELUX Communication and engagement plan:
- Annual CCT meetings planning, logistics preparations, minutes sharing with staff.
- Annual Business Plan Cascade for Belgian Shell (presentation of year results and goals business).
- Staff engagement sessions for Brussels colleagues: “PIT STOP”: 4X/year.
- Informal lunches with CCT members.
- Keep an overview of messages that are sent to all staff to avoid mistakes, double messages, giving a good context of the message.
- Have an eye for ‘ambiance’ in the office and advise Country Chair when needed.
- Issue Matrix maintenance.
- Support Social Investments plan and track execution.
- Boards : date planning + invitations + logistics.
- Events preparation support.
Crisis management focal point :
- Update Crisis manual.
- Shell Notification Service support.
Tasks / Competencies
- You graduated recently or you already have a first work experience in a similar function ( max 5y experience).
- You are immediately available.
- You have excellent communication in English, French & Dutch (spoken/written).
- You have strong administrative skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You are team and client minded.
- You are pro-active, well-structured and flexible.
- You are motivated and eager to learn.
- You can work autonomously.
- The client offers a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm.
- In addition to a good salary and a bonus system, you can expect excellent terms of employment including group insurance, medical insurance, travel allowance, meal vouchers, and an above industry standard number of vacation days.
- Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development.
About the employer
- Sector: Energy
Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with an average of 86,000 employees in more than 70 countries. They use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.