What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
You've always dreamt of working as a Management Assistant for a social enterprise? Don't wait and apply now! The company is in the Centre of Brussels.
Our client is searching for a Managemnt Assistant to provide a variety of secretarial assistance and office management to maximise the efficiency of one or a group of managers and organize office functioning with a strong sense of organisation, priorities, deadlines and with a concern for quality, efficiency, accuracy and cost awareness.
- Replies and filters all telephone calls.
- Organises and keeps track of agendas/appointments in view of efficient time management and well-balanced workload.
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Facilitates and provides liaison between management and staff; between external/internal contacts.
- Ensures convening of meetings.
- Prepares agendas and required information, documents and files.
- Ensures logistics (meeting rooms, catering) and phone/video conferences.
- Organises business trips, transport, travel itinerary.
- Develops, maintains and updates databases, records, files, documents.
- Drafts and formats memos and business presentations in accordance with given guidelines.
- Drafts internal procedures to formalize and streamline internal processes.
- Translates texts.
- Liaise and maintain contacts in different time zones with the personnel (legal, accountancy, HR, medical, agencies, affiliates etc.), and external parties worldwide.
- Report to the manager on the status and progress of activities and when problems occur.
Tasks / Competencies
Overview of key competencies:
- Demonstrates good professional expertise of secretarial duties.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Fluent in Dutch en English, French is a plus.
- Masters ICT skills: use standard tools in office application (e.g. Mac and Windows, Google Suite and its admin, word, excel, powerpoint, internet, publication).
- Eager to work in an international environment.
- Has strong planning and organisational skills to manage agenda.
- Focuses on service orientation and customer care.
- Co-operates with view on relationship-building (high level and long term).
- Accepts full accountability.
- Demonstrates initiative and is pro-active.
- Focuses on result orientation and perseverance.
- Applies discretion for sensitive information, integrity and reliability.
- Values human aspects of a team and its management.
The client offers:
- The possibility to start in a dynamic and international environment.
- An interesting job content.
- An interesting salary package.
- A permanent contract.
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently, under pressure and are flexible? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
About the employer
- Sector: Non Profit
Our client is a Social Enterprise incubating global People-Private-Public Partnerships. They design and pilot value-creating societal projects for responsible organisations, in the spirit of shared value by putting the actual cause back on top of the agenda and bring together all stakeholders, setting aside individual objectives to build shared value and make a greater impact.
Offices are easily accessible by public transport.