What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Sales Back Office, you will provide inside support to the sales department. You will be in close contact with the Front Office and in regular contact with customers.
- You will have to validate and process the order, ensuring contract obligations are met (check price, delivery, specifications, terms of condition …);
- You will be executing an internal review to make sure all information to meet customer requirements is communicated (product specifications, lead time, terms and conditions)
- You will be checking that contract obligations are met:
- You will manage and control the delivery;
- You will verify and follow payment and collection;
- You will have to communicate effectively with customers, ensure customer satisfaction;
- You will assist in the ongoing continuous improvement of customer services generally;
- You will have to report to the Front Office after sales problems or claims that require actions.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a secondary school degree;
- You master the German language and you have a high fluency in English and/or French. Dutch is plus;
- You have some knowledge of SAP, and master Excel and Word;
- You have some pricing, sales technical and behavior skills;
- You have an analytical mindset;
- You must have good communication skills;
- You are a team player;
- You are customer-oriented and market focus.
You will be offered a temporary mission, covering a sick leave until the end of May, with possibility of extension.
You'll be joining a nice and international team.
The offices are in Buizingen, located right in front of the train station.
You'll be offered a nice salary package, up to market standards
About the employer
- Sector: Industry
Our client is an international company, a global player in its sector.
They are specialized in the manufacturing and technology industries.