What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
The personal assistant will be a central person in organizing the schedules, meetings and travels of the CEO, coordinate meetings and events in the Brussels office and liaise frequently with the teams in the other European offices.
The main activities and responsibilities will be:
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Frequent contacts with very senior people (i.e. investors, shareholders, C-level people of participations, board members, advisors).
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels and in all regions.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
- Design and maintain databases.
Tasks / Competencies
Who are you?
- Perfect knowledge of English, French and Dutch.
- Preferably a bachelor as executive/personal assistant or a bachelor in modern language.
- 5 to 10 years of experience providing support at a top level (i.e. CEO or business leader).
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Your Key Competencies are:
- Outstanding organizational, communication and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility.
- Initiative, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Very good presentation and stress resistance.
Our client offers you:
- The possibility to work and growth in an international company.
- A position with a lot of responsibilities.
- An interesting salary package and advantages.
- Immediately a full time and fixed contract.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is an International Company situated in the Centre of Brussels, very easy to access by public transport.