What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
• Lead day to day fulfilment of all vacancies in the region
• Manage all tasks related to recruitment: briefing profiles with managers, posting jobs, screening CVs, conducting interviews, develop new evaluation techniques, making job offers
• Collaborate with internal hiring partners on strategic and tactical recruitment through creative sourcing methods, networking, and employment branding
• Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
• Build a pipeline of top talent, and skilfully covert passive candidates through managing sourcing channels & identifying new sources of top talent
• Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries and trends
• Keep within targets all KPI’s: time to accept, agency hire ratios, customer satisfaction and cost per hire.
• Meeting targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
• Understanding the local markets, monitoring and reviewing of the internal processes and legislation.
• Promote Air Products as an employer of choice, through all stages of the recruitment process.
Tasks / Competencies
• Languages – high level of proficiency in English, French and Dutch is a must. Knowledge of any other European languages will be a bonus.
• Proven full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house for a large matrix organization (agency experience maybe be considered, especially if specialised in the engineering sector)
• Proven ability to successfully prioritise and manage a large and diverse requisition workload
• Strong customer service mindset, yet possess the ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders in a professional manner
• Proactive approach with an ability to react quickly to changing priorities
• Adopts a positive attitude, optimistically takes on responsibilities to successful conclusion
• Previous experience of working with application tracking systems
• Strong influencing skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is function is intended to be a Total Outsourcing position. It is a 12 months mission (with possibility to become permanent), with a contract that is renewable on a yearly basis.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, full time. We are also willing to consider applicants who wish to work 4 days per week
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Bright Plus Outsourcing Solutions biedt via Total Outsourcing klanten een stabiele en kwalitatieve oplossing aan voor langdurige projecten die na minimum een jaar over kunnen gaan op een vast contract.
What’s in it for you? Je krijgt een vast contract bij Outsourcing Solutions, na minimum een jaar kan het contract worden overgenomen door het bedrijf zelf. Je hebt dus steeds werkzekerheid! Natuurlijk staat daar ook een mooi loonspakket tegenover, aangevuld met extralegale voordelen.