What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
• Lead day to day fulfilment of all vacancies in the region
• Manage all tasks related to recruitment: briefing profiles with managers, posting jobs, screening CVs, conducting interviews, develop new evaluation techniques, making job offers
• Collaborate with internal hiring partners on strategic and tactical recruitment through creative sourcing methods, networking, and employment branding
• Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
• Build a pipeline of top talent, and skilfully covert passive candidates through managing sourcing channels & identifying new sources of top talent
• Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries and trends
• Keep within targets all KPI’s: time to accept, agency hire ratios, customer satisfaction and cost per hire.
• Meeting targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
• Understanding the local markets, monitoring and reviewing of the internal processes and legislation.
• Promote Air Products as an employer of choice, through all stages of the recruitment process.
Tasks / Competencies
• Languages – high level of proficiency in English, French and Dutch is a must. Knowledge of any other European languages will be a bonus.
• Proven full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house for a large matrix organization (agency experience maybe be considered, especially if specialised in the engineering sector)
• Proven ability to successfully prioritise and manage a large and diverse requisition workload
• Strong customer service mindset, yet possess the ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders in a professional manner
• Proactive approach with an ability to react quickly to changing priorities
• Adopts a positive attitude, optimistically takes on responsibilities to successful conclusion
• Previous experience of working with application tracking systems
• Strong influencing skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is function is intended to be a Total Outsourcing position. It is a 12 months mission (with possibility to become permanent), with a contract that is renewable on a yearly basis.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, full time. We are also willing to consider applicants who wish to work 4 days per week.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Bright Plus Outsourcing Solutions offers customers via Total Outsourcing klanten a stable and qualitative solution for long term projects with the possibility to become permanent after minimum 1 year service.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be offered a permanent contract at Bright Plus Outsourcing solutions. After 1 year you can be hired by the client on a permanent basis.
- In addition to a competitive salary we offer a substantial number of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, phone subscription...
Want to know more? On our website you can find more information, a lot of vacancies and professionals telling you about their experience with International Talents. Visit: https://www.brightplus.be/en/aboutus/our-services