What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
For our client, an important player in the energy-efficiency sector, we are looking for a dynamic project assistant with a proficiency of the English language.
As Project Assistant you will provide assistance to a Group Manager and a team of about 10 project managers. Your main tasks will be the following:
- Assist the Group Manager in the overall project administration.
- Assist the project managers in various administrative tasks : project administrative opening, invoice preparation, time sheets recording, bank guarantee request, customer satisfaction survey, completion certificate…
- Assist the Group Manager in project reporting and following up all the mandatory project documents.
- Assist the Group Manager in monitoring the progress of the project.
- Assist the Group Manager in the preparation of the project completion report.
Tasks / Competencies
This is you:
- You have a bachelor in Office management or a similar area.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in support in project/business administration and/or executive assistant position.
- You are fully proficient in Microsoft office and especially in Excel.
- You are a team player and flexible.
- You are dynamic and a perfectionist.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- You have good communication skills and are able to build relationships with your professional contacts that are based on listening, availability, trust and sharing.
- You are an initiative taker and implement targeted initiatives with a view to anticipating potential problems.
- You are open to acquiring new skills.
- You are capable of analysing the data you have to process with ease and of providing a critical assessment on the subject.
Our client offers you:
- An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance.
- A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated.
- An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
- A permanent contract after a successful interim period, to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
About the employer
- Sector: Energy
Our client is active in the area of consultancy in engineering on energy efficiency. Located conveniently near the Brussels North train station.