What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a legal secretary you will be working within International departments and provide high-quality secretarial services.
- You will accurately type letters and documents.
- You will modify documents.
- You will manage agendas.
- You will be taking telephone messages and reporting to fee-earner, monitoring calls when appropriate.
- You will be dealing with incoming email, faxes and post.
- You will handle Time Recording in Intapp: Inputting timesheets for fee-earner(s) when applicable.
- You will maintain filing system, create new files and archive old files.
- You will be organising travels, seminars and presentations.
- You will keep the contact lists up to date.
- You will be liaising with marketing department for appropriate up to date material.
- You will arrange meetings, both internal and external and manage and coordinate appointment diaries and ensure partner is well prepared for meetings.
- You will welcome and look after visitors.
- You will carry out background research and present findings.
- You will work in a team with other secretaries within the department when there is spare capacity.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have an excellent level of spoken and written English, French and German.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You have a professional attitude and are able to liaise with people at all levels.
- You have the ability to work autonomously and manage projects.
- You have excellent secretarial skills.
- You have excellent organisation skills.
- You are cheerful, and have a cooperative personality.
- You are flexible about working late occasionally if required.
- You have relevant work experience in a legal, or professional services firm (it is considered a plus).
- You are a real and motivated Team Player.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment.
This function is intended to be permanent and will start with an initial interim period.
The beautiful offices are located in Avenue Louise.
About the employer
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client has gained a national and international reputation for vigorous representation of clients before governmental agencies, successful advocacy in litigation and arbitration, and creative and practical advice in guiding business transactions. The firm has offices located in Avenue Louise.