What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Membership Coordinator for the Frontline Services you will be accountable for providing frontline support to enable amfori members and their business partners to enhance human prosperity and use natural resources responsibly, through their supply chain and trade activities.
- You will be the primary contact for member and all key external users' enquiries, questions, providing timely and accurate information with regards to the organisation’s benefits, policies and procedures.
- You will be the initial interface between members, all key external stakeholders and relevant company Functions, coordinating timely and appropriate follow-up and resolution.
- You will coordinate conference calls with members within a set issue-remediation protocol to facilitate driving positive impacts in member supply chains.
- You will be working with members on issues and challenges to find appropriate solutions to support the vision of ‘Trade with Purpose’.
- You will be the primary support and guidance on use of the company’s technical interfaces.
- You will be the company’s global Network support.
- You will be in charge of the development and maintenance of relevant SOPs.
- You will be supporting relevant system protocols and rules.
- You will be preparing and delivering identified reports.
- You will fully support the local office as required specifically in relation to Membership support.
- You will represent the company at agreed regional events, meetings, and conferences as appropriate.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a University degree.
- You are fluent in German and English, and additional EU languages are an asset.
- You have good knowledge of Windows, notably Excel, Word and PowerPoint .
- You have social and/or environmental knowledge (is a plus).
- You are reactive, solution-oriented and engaged.
- You know how to work under pressure .
- You are eager to learn.
- You are diplomatic, cordial, articulate and assertive.
- You build strong connections with wide range of members and stakeholders.
- You have the ability to multi-task and coordinate several projects simultaneously .
- You are flexible, dynamic and open personality.
- You have the ability to fit well into a multi-cultural team.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade. They bring together over 2,000 retailers, importers, brands and associations from more than 40 countries. Their membership contains organisations of all sizes and all sectors with a combined turnover of more than one trillion euros.