What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
To join the brand new compliance team of our client, we are looking for a management assistant / administrative assistant:
You will support our Partner and Associates for the opening of the files in respect of strict compliance rules and for the administrative follow-up of billing. You will also assist in all secretarial tasks as well as being in contact with clients.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Opening new matter/clients in Compliance database.
- Research of necessary documents by consulting public sources, identification and verification of forms provided by clients (company register, UBO/shareholder information, structure chart, certificates,..).
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of billing.
- Draft and edit correspondence, reports and opinions, maintain a very efficient client database and filing system correspondence.
- Handle in a professional way other administrative tasks and liaise with our support staff where necessary.
- preparation of timesheets, expenses and billing, … .
- Be the point of contact for clients and different departments.
Tasks / Competencies
You are a self-reliant professional and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Skills and experience:
- You have a bachelor and preferably 2-3 years of experience.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and French, as well as a good knowledge of English
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
- You are a team player, pay attention to accuracy
- You are highly organized and take ownership of responsibilities
- You are critical and logical mind, proactive
- You are client minded & diplomatic, problem-solver
- You have good communication skills, analytical mindset,
Our client offers:
- a full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value. You can certainly prove yourself in this challenge, where you will be able to use your languages on a daily basis!
- A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, office gym with regular training sessions, numerous team activities.
- Our office is located in Brussels, nearby Watermaal- Bosvoorde and can be reached by train or tramway.
About the employer
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is an independent Benelux law firm and one of the largest law firms in Europe, with over 400 lawyers, civil law notaries and tax advisers in offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Luxembourg, New York and Rotterdam.