What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Learning and Training Administrator you will manage and coordinate several programs and trainings.
- You will coordinate and organize Leadership programs with up to 40 participants.
- You will provide administrative support by coordinating logistics and reporting.
- You will organize Standard training programs with up to 100 participants.
- You will manage the follow-up of registrations/cancellations.
- You will manage the attendance list, crediting and reporting.
- You will organize special training programs with up to 300participants and coordinate the on site and remote support.
- You will organize Cevora training programs with up to 500 participants.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have proven experience in training administration (ideally with including Saba LMS).
- You have an excllent level English (Dutch or French is a plus).
- You have outstanding organizational and standardization skills.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are accurate and punctual.
- You are a quick thinker and a problem solver.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset.
- You have a customer service mindset.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment.
This is a part-time function(20 hours per week), available through our Total Outsourcing service and it is a long term mission that will start in April 2020 and finish in May 2021.
The beautiful offices are located in Evere.
About the employer
- Sector: Car
Our client is a leader in the automotive sector and it's mission is the future of mobility, enriching lives around the world with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people.
The beautiful offices are located in Evere and are easily accesible by public trasport.