What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
- Manage mailboxes.
- Send communications to members, stakeholders and institutions, dispatch and follow up on mail.
- Manage post, draft letters, dispatch post, go to post office, receive and send deliveries.
- Manage telephone : handle telephone inquiries and dispatch phone calls.
- Meetings and events management: manage meeting calendar, prepare meetings (book rooms, organise catering, set up necessary audio-visual tools for distance meetings – e.g. go-tomeeting, send out invitations, follow up registrations, upload documents to the intranet, prepare documents for President and staff, etc.), take on welcome and registration at occasional events, draft report of staff meetings.
- Make travel arrangements: book flights and hotels via travel agency .
- Manage databases : set-up and daily management, keeping it up to date.
- Manage filing system for directors.
- Manage calendar of President and Director: follow up on calendar, plan and communicate detailed itinerary to President.
- Manage orders for stationery and office equipment, follow up on office equipment maintenance, printing services, warranty, after sales, IT coordination, etc.
- Manage invoices in cooperation with financial officer,.
- Any other assistance required by director.
Tasks / Competencies
Who are you?
- Strong experience in the field of administrative management and holding a bachelor diploma.
- Fluent in English and French – knowledge of other European languages is an added value.
- Fully IT skilled, with good knowledge of MS Office applications and remote meeting applications (Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, Webex, Go-to-meeting).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Analytical, creative and problem solving abilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very effective organisational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Full time contract staring asap till April with possibility to extension.
- an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
About the employer
Our client is the association of crafts and SMEs in Europe with around 70 member organisations from over 30 European countries.