What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Our client is looking for a corporate sales trader for the Danish market at one of the fastest growing trading companies in Europe.
As their new employee:
- You'll develop a deep understanding of your market, including buyers, sellers and competitors.
- You will be developing and maintaining a portfolio of new customers and counterparts active on the certificates market, prioritise your leads and turn them into clients and transactions.
- You conduct day-to-day sales initiatives and provide clients with essential market intelligence-analysis to support pricing, trading and risk mitigation strategies.
- You also conduct on-site meetings and discussions with potential customers about their needs.
- You'll take initial contacts through to financial close, which might take from 1 day to 6 months.
- You represent the company and build their brand on the market through conferences and PR initiatives.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have 1-3 years of sales trading or account management experience with EU ETS or related markets, and strong desire to do sales.
- You are in possession of a relevant degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
- You are a native Danish-speaker with fluent English.
- You have demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have an ambitious spirit, proactive personality and a commercial mind-set - prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- You also possess strong attention to detail, and are good with numbers and Excel
- Having a driving license is a must - regular travel to customers is required.
Our client is offering you the opportunity to become an expert of the CO2 market through in-depth trainings in emissions trading, the energy sector and sales but also to build your own business and client portfolio in a young and dynamic market.
You will be working in a stimulating, high-calibre, and international environment with travel opportunities.
You will receive a competitive base salary and exceptional commissions.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Interested in helping organizations going towards a greener future? Then join our client, a pioneer in the carbon markets !
For almost 20 years, our client inspires and empowers businesses to make the transition to a low carbon economy.
Take your chance to join one of the fastest growing financial market !