What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Are you passionate about Order Management? Do you want to work in an international environment? Then, this is the job you are looking for! We are looking for someone to join our team.
As a Middle East (ME) team leader, you are accountable for driving service excellence to the ME distributors/customers. This through the management of the Day-to-Day order fulfillment process with an objective to drive end-customer satisfaction and support the realization of business objectives. You will guide the ME order management team and will work in close collaboration with all stakeholders in the order-fulfillment process including countries and business leaders across the emerging ME markets to reach the objectives.
- You will lead/guide the ME order management team towards operations and service excellence;
- You assure that the incoming requests to deliver goods are processed correctly and in a timely manner within agreed service levels.
- You build and maintain strong working relationships with Customers and all internal stakeholders including but not limited to logistics, finance, trade compliance, commercial operations, and country business leaders.
- You drive end-to-end order fulfillment monitoring including appropriate communication to the customer and all key stakeholders on delivery status. In a predictable, reliable, and transparent way!
- You drive Qualitative Service incidents management, from complaint receiving until complaint resolution & corrective actions.
- You drive Qualitative and adequate responses toward customer queries.
- You manage the ME order management team;
- You drive productive and first time right Order management execution CFR agreements.
- You play an active role to balance the workload and manage priorities within the team and among other team leaders using shift startup principles.
- You lead organizational development of the ME;
- You develop and empower the teams to improve outcomes/success.
- You develop and coach team members, in line with aspirations, through on the job experiences and supporting training/stretch assignments.
Tasks / Competencies
- You have experience in people management;
- You have experience/knowledge of Supply Chain;
- You have experience in logistics (shipments outside EU – preferable EMA region);
- You have excellent Excel knowledge including report generation, pivot tables, and V- lookup;
- You have an assertive attitude and are a forward thinker;
- You have a logical and analytical approach to challenges;
- You work well with deadlines and under pressure;
- You have good prioritization-, development management- and coaching skills;
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal), any additional languages are a plus!
What do they offer?
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture, and an environment that lets you grow and develop.
- Unlimited possibilities for further development of your career, nationally and internationally.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Training and education
- A fixed contract for 18 months.
About the employer
- Sector: Medical / Paramedical
It’s an international organization in Erembodegem (Aalst).