What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will:
- Process incoming orders and enquiries from external and internal customers.
- Build a strong relationship with customers to be able to handle calls/mails relating to service failure/recovery and support services.
- Ensure to act in compliance with the Cummins philosophy of Customer Support Excellence.
- Book/retrieve/amend orders and provide customers with immediate order confirmation and order updates.
- Manage the orders and due dates according CS KPI’s (e.g. open pick lists, order intake, scheduled orders, …)
- Respond to customer’s request for information in a proactive manner.
- Inform the customer of all Cummins services, including promoting the Cummins on-line ordering tool WebParts and other channels (e.g. EDI) to ensure the optimum service is selected to meet the customer’s needs.
- Provide price quotations on customers’ demand.
- Deliver lead time information on a permanent basis to the customers (weekly order status reports).
- Handle tracking requests from customers.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure customer satisfactions are met.
- Action requests from other CSR’s in their absence (back-up) to ensure a successful resolution of customers’ issues and concerns.
- Pro-actively inform the customer about the status of his orders, back-orders and shipments. Run the necessary queries to obtain this info.
- Invoice the customer based on the agreed conditions.
- Ensure all shipped parts are invoiced at month end and a maximum of the packed parts are shipped.
- Make sure all necessary documents are complete and handed over to the third party logistics partner to guarantee a smooth delivery to the customer. If problems occur, act swiftly with all involved parties to implement the appropriate recovery plan at a minimal additional cost.
Tasks / Competencies
- Functional and technical skills: Fluent English both written and spoken. Other European languages are an asset. Good level of PC skills and past CRM tool usage is a benefit.
- Bachelor or likewise through experience
- Experience in an international Customer Service environment and or in a commercial position preferably in a Logistics/Supply Chain environment requested.
- Quality skills: Analysis: gather relevant information to reply to customers’ enquiries. Business process understanding. Managing work. Problem solving. Time management.
- Teamwork skills: Attention to detail. Collaboration/co-operation. Flexibility. Follow-up. Initiative. Integrity. Written and Oral communication. Listening. Relationship building
- Leadership Skills: Managing change
A very attractive salary package and the opportunity to work in an international environment (Location: Rumst). The contract is until end of the year 2020.
About the employer
- Sector: Logistics
The company is situated in Rumst and manufactures diesel and natural gas powered engines.