What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Marketing Assistant you will support the Marketing department and the Marketing Manager in a variety of tasks.
- You will assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns.
- You will support the Marketing and Communication campaigns with the development, the management and distribution of the marketing and communication campaigns (lead generation, social media, public relations, promotion) and all the collaterals related to support New Product Launches.
- You will ensure that global plans meet local market needs and requirements.
- You will analyze campaigns performances & make adjustments as necessary.
- You will ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- You will develop and communicate marketing campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team.
- You will provide the chemical team with admin support (creation of PO/PR for invoices, keeping track of the budget expenditures).
Tasks / Competencies
- You have a native or near-native level of Englosh.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- You have 2-3 years’ experience working in marketing role.
- You have experience in working in a matrix organization or coordinating cross-functional projects.
- You are able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have strong organization and prioritization skills.
- You are proactive and able to put forward new ideas.
- You have an understanding of both traditional and digital media, with experience collaborating/ working alongside creative agencies.
- You have high attention to details.
- You have proven ability to multitask multiple projects and tasks.
- You have a global mindset with the ability to function in international teams.
This opportunity and contract will be handled through our Total Outsourcing formula for 1 year, with possibility of extension to a permanent contract.
The offices are located in Anderlecht, walking distance from the train station.
About the employer
- Sector: Other
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of medical and industrial devices (such as protection gloves). They are working with driven and motivated professionals in an international environment.
Their offices are located in Anderlecht, walking distance from the train station.